[Debian-med-packaging] Status of legacy-api-wrap

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Mar 23 08:59:35 GMT 2021

Dear Diane,

you responded to Robby that you would upload legacy-api-wrap to new to
fullfill the dependency of scanpy where Robby is working on.  I have not
seen legacy-api-wrap in new yet.  Does this mean you did not found the
time to upload or was it rejected meanwhile?  Please let me know if
you need some help (besides the small typo fix in d/copyright which I
did when building locally to get scanpy building).