[Debian-med-packaging] Taking over parallel into Debian Med team maintenance

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Mar 26 20:54:11 GMT 2021

Hi Rogério,

just some quick response and to let other team members know:  Rogério
was kind enough to move parallel (which is a predepends of several of
our packages into med-team scope.  I'll checkout his notes and hints
soon (but not today).

Rogério, I had a very quick lock.  I wonder whether you agree that we
can remove debian/README.source which just describes the default
procedure and has no specific information about this package.  I would
also like to remove debian/gbp.conf.  There was some discussion on
debian-devel that it is not a good idea to maintain this file if it
contains only default values specified in the team policy.

Kind regards and thanks for moving the repository

       Andreas.