[Debian-med-packaging] Attendance

k.baker at positiveproximity.com k.baker at positiveproximity.com
Thu Oct 7 13:38:54 BST 2021

Hi Debi,Do you have time for a call to discuss your event?Positive Proximity provides on-site badge printing, attendance tracking, lead retrieval, hardware rentals, registration, on-site technicians, etc.We also offer a Virtual Event Platform so the show can go on, even as a HYBRID event if needed.Let me know if you have a minute to discuss what you need.ON-SITE DEPLOYMENT EXAMPLEShttps://www.positiveproximity.com/galleryVIRTUAL & HYBRID EVENT PLATFORMhttps://www.meetingcenter.online/video/I am happy to send you more information and/or schedule a demo if you are interested.Sincerely,Kevin Baker, VP of Saleskbaker at positiveproximity.comPositive Proximity, Inc.www.PositiveProximity.com(702) 850-2380, ext. 214