[Debian-med-packaging] Potential B2B Contact Lists

Erna A. Norby erna.norby at mytechleads.com
Fri Oct 8 17:17:19 BST 2021

Hi,

I hope you're doing well.

I'm following up on the below mentioned E-mail,Can you kindly update me on
it?

If you feel the suggested contact list is not relevant to your business,
Please share your target criteria in the below mentioned format, So that I
can revert with counts and pricing for your review.

Target Technology/Industry: _________?

Target Geography: __________?

Target Job Title: _________?

Looking forward to hear from you.