[Debian-med-packaging] libcifpp_1.0.1-4_amd64.changes REJECTED

Étienne Mollier emollier at emlwks999.eu
Fri Oct 29 19:58:47 BST 2021

Hi Thorsten,

Étienne Mollier, on 2021-10-26:
> Thorsten Alteholz, on 2021-10-26:
> > please update the links in the PDB license block in your debian/copyright. They don't seem to be valid anymore.
> >
> > This is one of the reasons why all license information should be added to the package.
>
> Thanks Thorsten for your review!  Indeed the links are broken.
> If I trust the Usage & Privacy page of RCSB Protein Data
> Bank [1] (may this URL last a few years):
> >> The wwPDB policy states that data files contained in the PDB
> >> archive are available under the CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)
> >> Public Domain Dedication.
> So this won't be a blocker in upcoming uploads with updated
> copyright files hopefully.
>
> [1]: https://www.rcsb.org/pages/policies

The libcifpp 1.0.1-4 is back in NEW.  We tried to make sure the
d/copyright is consistent with the content of the package, and
has enough information to ascertain its accuracy hopefully.

Please kindly consider reviewing this package at your earliest
convenience, as we have several RC bugs blocked by this package,
and a few packages have already been removed of bookworm because
of this.  Only changes compared to previous upload attempt are
the d/copyright correction, and a patch to fix a newly appeared
failure to build from source.

Thanks for your reviews as ftpmaster,
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier at emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da