[Debian-med-packaging] libquazip update

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Fri Aug 26 11:37:00 BST 2022

Hi Ben,

Am Thu, Aug 25, 2022 at 08:37:01PM -0400 schrieb Ben Westover:
> I'm packaging a program that depends on version 1.3 of quazip, but 0.9.1
> is the last version packaged. I saw that this team maintains that
> package. Could somebody work on updating it to the latest version?

Thanks for the ping.  I admit I'm fully aware of this.  I've pinged the
other Uploaders of this package.  I did so before since I had serious
trouble to update this and there is actually no reason for me to
maintain this package any more - its not used by any Debian Med package
any more.

I think it makes sense to orphan this package and move it out of the
Debian Med team to reflect this fact.

BTW, you can always use

     reportbug libquazip

to report new versions - this makes the issue more visible than
a simple mail.