[Debian-med-packaging] Bugs from mrbayes-mpi package

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Wed Dec 14 16:31:42 GMT 2022

Hi Naeem,

the package is maintained in the Debian Med team.  Please run

    reportbug mrbayes-mpi

(it might be you might need some extra flags when running it under
Ubuntu) and specify the exact things you are trying.  When I try
to reproduce this I can read the output you mentioned but than there
is the prompt and I can type things like

  MrBayes > help

which seems to work.  I'm not a mrbayes user so I have no idea what
to expect from the program.  Thus I keep the Debian Med maintainers
list in CC.  It would be great if you use this as contact since
I have no resources to provide support on my private e-mail.