[Debian-med-packaging] Comments regarding python-bioframe_0.3.3-1_amd64.changes

Nilesh Patra nilesh at debian.org
Sat Dec 31 15:34:12 GMT 2022

On Sat, Dec 31, 2022 at 03:19:49PM +0000, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> Please check the length of your short description in debian/control.  I
> believe it's overlength.

Apparently not so

$ echo "library to enable flexible, scalable operations on genomic interval dataframes" | wc -c
79

which is still less than 80 chars acc to lintian[1]. I also get no lintian warning on this
package. Please approve the upload if all else looks good.

[1]: https://lintian.debian.org/tags/synopsis-too-long

Thanks!

--
Best,