[Debian-med-packaging] Transfering packages from Debian Med to DPT (Was: Please enable me transfering python-bioblend to Debian Med team)

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Sun Jan 2 10:25:40 GMT 2022

Am Sun, Jan 02, 2022 at 10:00:09AM +0100 schrieb Andreas Tille:
Continuing with moving packages from Debian Med to Debian Python Team

> > python-ciso8601 2.2.0-1
> >     python3-ciso8601 : fast ISO8601 date time parser for Python written in C

Moved to Debian Python Team

> > python-colormap 1.0.4-2
> >     python3-colormap : ease manipulation of matplotlib colormaps and
> > color codecs (Python 3)

Moved to Debian Python Team

> > python-colormath 3.0.0-1.1
> >     python3-colormath : Abstracts common color math operations (Python
> > 3 version)

Moved to Debian Python Team

> > python-cooler 0.8.11-1
> >     python3-cooler : library for a sparse, compressed, binary persistent storage
> >     python3-cooler-examples : library for a sparse, compressed, binary
> > persistent storage (examples)

Should remain in Debian Med team (see
   https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2022/01/msg00002.html )

> > python-depinfo 1.7.0-1
> >     python3-depinfo : retrieve and print Python 3 package dependencies

Moved to Debian Python Team

> > python-fitbit 0.3.1-2
> >     python-fitbit-doc : FitBit REST API Client Implementation - Documentation
> >     python3-fitbit : FitBit REST API Client Implementation - Python 3

Should remain in Debian Med team (see                                                                                                                                                           https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2022/01/msg00002.html )

Will be continued later.