[Debian-med-packaging] HELP

Tshuma Khathazile a00000w69 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 21:01:29 GMT 2022

Good Day

I trust this message finds you to well

*THIS IS A PRIVATE TRANSACTION*, and as such I would like you to keep it
confidential between us. I am Tshuma Khathazile from Zimbabwe. My Father, a
Zimbabwean *(FARMER)* passed on here in South Africa due to covid-19
complications but before my father's death he entrusted a high sum of
United State Dollars into my mother's care.

The money is safely kept pending the establishment of a reliable person to
legitimize the money for investment purposes. I am currently in South
Africa with my mother and little sister, but seeking for a reliable person
to assist me invests this money overseas.

For now, I will not put out much information until we establish trusted
relationships.  Please reply me if you can help me so I can give you more
details

Warm Regards

Tshuma Khathazile