[Debian-med-packaging] ncbi-igblast_1.18.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Étienne Mollier emollier at emlwks999.eu
Wed May 18 22:17:20 BST 2022

Hi Thorsten, Hi ftpmaster,

Thorsten Alteholz, on 2022-05-15:
> please mention the GPL, the LGPL, the Apache license, the Expat license,
> the Boost license, Unlicense and whatever license you also missed in
> your debian/copyright.

I tried to proceed to an extensive review of ncbi-igblast,
recently rejected due to several missing copyright statements.
Hopefully I haven't missed too many items.  The revised version
of the package should be on its way to the New queue.  This is a
rather hairy one, so I would understand if your review has to
take time.

Many Thanks for your time in making sure packages are legible to
reach the archive!

Have a nice day,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier at emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da