[Debian-med-packaging] unifrac-tools_1.1.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Étienne Mollier emollier at emlwks999.eu
Sat Sep 10 13:57:31 BST 2022

From Thorsten Alteholz on behalf of ftpmaster:
> according to LICENSE the copyright holder is biocore.
> Please either mention them in your debian/copyright or add a comment whether they are related to UniFrac development team.

Hi Thorsten,

Good catch!  Thanks for your review!  As far as I can see, the
unifract-tools inherited code from the older unifrac package[1]
which is copyrighted to the UniFrac development team with the
same timestamp.  I update the d/copyright file accordingly and
will upload unless I notice anything else fishy.

[1]: https://github.com/biocore/unifrac/blob/master/LICENSE

Have a nice day,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier at emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da