[Debian-med-packaging] Quazip Qt5|Qt6

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Mon Sep 12 14:26:46 BST 2022

Dear Filippo,

unfortunately libquazip is not in a good state.  Both other Uploaders besides
me did not responded to my mail

   https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2022-July/102084.html

(the e-mail of Alf Gaida is even bouncing and I have no idea how to reach him.)

Seems I need to orphan this package to make the issue more visible.  If
you can provide any help I'd be really happy to update the package.  I
personally have no idea about Qt and thus I'm a pretty bad maintainer
for this package (just gave my name at some point in time when there was
no other real maintainer and did some *simple* updates.)