[Debian-med-packaging] Free $20 Gift Card Every Day From TFD Supplies

TFD Supplies orders at tfdsupplies.com
Tue Aug 8 16:59:27 BST 2023

Yes this sounds crazy

( https://tfdsupplies.com/55 )

Would You Be Interested In Getting a FREE $20 Gift Card Every Day To TFD Supplies?

*********************************
If yes, then please keep reading.
*********************************

As a company, we are all over social media, and this includes TikTok.

We are going to start incentivizing TikTok video interactions to help draw attention to our amazing unique content.

*https://www.tiktok.com/@tfdsupplies*

Starting today, the first comment of value to each and every TikTok video we post (this is upwards of 5 per day), will receive a free $20 gift card code to be used at TFD Supplies.

*Contest Details*

1) The comment must be of value.  You cannot post "first", or an emoji.  It must be something that is relevant to the video and makes sense. *And you MUST hastag it with #tfd* Comments without #tfd will not be valid.  This is how we know which comments from this program.  We reward the first useful comment tagged with #tfd

2) This is for every TikTok video that we post or have ever posted

3) The gift card code will be for $20 and put in the reply to the first #tfd comment.  TikTok will attempt to notify you. You will want to make sure you have TikTok notifications turned on.  Yes others can see this.  But only the poster of the comment is notified so it will be safe.

4) Each person can get at most 1 per day.  So if you are first on all 5 videos that day, only 1 gift card code will be sent.  But if you are first for a single video every day, then you can get a $20 gift card code each day.

5) We encourage everyone to be nice and share the wealth.  If you are already first for a day, allow others a chance to be first on a post so they can get gift cards as well.

It is not required, but following TFD Supplies will help you be aware of when new videos are posted.

This system will stay in effect until further notice.  We will do an email blast again if/when we decide to end it.

Thank you and happy commenting!!!
TFD Supplies

TFD Supplies

13 Executive Dr, Ste 7 , Fairview Heights , IL 62208

Unsubscribe ( http://url586.tfdsupplies.com/wf/unsubscribe?upn=GA3tWWLb1-2FLi-2BYT1t27j3GdrqAbJ7ujJhf7xt0kVMkAmJXbUutw-2BCoEt8jH-2F-2Fe7Z-2F-2F4wt8hnrW0y2-2F6WndSLArqGpODQ-2F3GlkOe4f47M34bN2bBmiSCTN4LjLTj-2FBMZ94ed6Ewm9K-2FPLI4-2BRG4tKxGQRqTBPgmAVMldDCRsl-2B9FoC4FhdpCdodsfA8VFw4lN-2FkjZ1U6HUHedSX1wj1pwHCGnROlB8-2FNyIPQvflWgluY4kbZNw-2FrXZWGzt6PtbIkDOiGG8kBtLmKL8SuC72qhTcMgX0yVuyGYSV50cUqRD8Q3240-2B9uqJsAO27pw7svxDL2FotiC3pdFp3G9j0onJBHDdEPVLmHrc7Qa-2FhZUJpDx3JV8jbIMi2ezKf1v4EjfggXG14L-2F75c2KSAGzixsVhBW6R8uviVdklrPEXthNu1B4rXPTi8dJ5GByqLxAArCieuCFajjeaArGaBTcxIPeqhjV-2FYvCQQdpRBfebnwbkhiioZh41FDkV4yQ9fSWzrwcrxFyL51Zf3XOnO92n3373EkFhm2zxdHJwO6HdQOibUlOXqrQ5FLEhDVAKyMD6YCwoDROVS-2BlHE-2BHq-2FmQtG3taQcIx3Wso3I5UrDwE3lGEU-2FaQu3DFSwqSap93QWQdlSoHM2GIRtHKI0-2Bt-2FuMk-2F8OH-2FgS6PL4tBk4AB2ZE9beI4oL6KZg9-2FNrqy0wKHNMp8AMQ4b2oNIhz8Pri3g3PDrXYLce-2BvvzJ15m4tD4N3UXoriADMwHGuzHrnWWjxtPriPmV4uUF-2BtE9WUJlg8G4fxfxuOrhS1DRf2467Mlb1vaz-2FWoT2oyyLqmxAd6L5SkQeHF-2BB8-2BbsnLs3YLBtiTDGVSrtx0VLjzj-2B6sTx37n1ICoi2Uddfl16osALBUhdmM1Xg61S8RKMlImGCpmqTukHmuqCRhk79gdl8sJruRbab-2BORu6rax8q2O94ajJxZJUjeEQ92L9JEeFJ-2FphgByY70iQB4f4NSX65wBXEn6XnJSlTiNxBHR2UsyZRelaVDbd5wF7 )