[Debian-med-packaging] Oppenheimer the movie - get the real story

A Golfers simple guide golf at alexhammond1940.co.uk
Sat Aug 12 10:53:31 BST 2023

.

A Golfers Simple Guide to Our Universe

Have you ever wondered why everything in The Universe fits together the way it
does? Or why we're the fortunate inheritors of a very rare planetary oasis that
has the amazing ability to create, evolve and support lifeforms such as ours?
Given that human life on our planet only started 200,000 years ago, how have we
been able to gain so much knowledge about actions and interactions throughout
the universe from the largest to the smallest scale? Knowledge that has enabled
us to put people on the Moon, look inside atoms and given us the vast range of
technological marvels that today we take for granted - as well as creating
neuclear bombs!

A Golfers Simple Guide to Our Universe is a story that shows the true value of
friendship. It's a book that encourages passion toward one's goals in life and I
love how the author used two senior citizens playing a a round of golf to
highlight the importance of caring, friendship, love, marriage and, most
importantly, to explain how science has enabled us to gain a better
understanding about the world around us. Also, I loved the addition of humour in
between the lines of the story which adds to the point that the author is
explaining. As a lover of history and a science enthusiast, tho' not a golfer,
this was a delightful read. The book will be educational for people who want an
easy introduction to the growth of science and the many impacts it has had on
our modern world.' - Reviewed in Online Book Club.

The book is available on Amazon as a paperback, hardcover or e-book at
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=a+golfers+simple+guide+to+our+universe&crid=FZW0VTR1
E5L2
<https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=a+golfers+simple+guide+to+our+universe&crid=FZW0VTR1E5L2>
or by googling - A Golfers Simple Guide to Our Universe.
<http://amazon.co.uk/18-Holes-Quantum-Golf-Universe/dp/B09JW5FDM2> The story is
told by the golfers, Bob and Alec, in their everyday, sometimes humourous,
language with no technical jargon for the reader to puzzle over. As well as
being a great read, the book can also be a simple solution to problems such as,
"What can l get so-an-so for their birthday and have it delivered direct to
their door with my greetings card?"

To stop furure emails delete me
<mailto:golf at alexhammond1940.co.uk?subject=Unsubscribe:debian-med-packaging at lists.alioth.debian.org&body=Unsubscribe:debian-med-packaging at lists.alioth.debian.org> and please accept our apology.