[Debian-med-packaging] Re

Nevaeh Rose nevaeh.rose at medpracticeprospects.com
Tue Feb 14 12:33:15 GMT 2023

Hi there,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of Medical Professionals across the USA or any country?

We have the database of:

1.      Hospitals Purchasing Team.

2.      Surgeons.

3.      Physicians (Dentists| Optomologist...etc..).

4.      Clinics and Health Care Centers.

5.      Nurses.

6.      Laboratories.

7.      Pharmacies.

If yes, please let me know your target criteria along with the geography, so that we can get back to you with updated counts, few samples and more information on our list.

Thanks, and regards
Nevaeh Rose

                        To remove from this mailing: reply with subject line as " LEAVE US."