[Debian-med-packaging] Treat very urgently

sherita Moti sheritamotify at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 00:14:24 BST 2023

Treat very urgently as we also remind you that your ATM Card is activated
and to be deactivated for destruction if a proper claim is not filed by you
within the 11 banking days. .

NOTE: The total Amount of $1.5M USD has been credited into the ATM Card, so
as soon as you respond to us we will proceed in sending the A.T.M CARD to
you via FedEx delivery company. And you can then withdraw from any A.T.M
Centre anywhere in the world, the total amount that you can withdraw per
day is $25,000 dollars only..

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO CONTACT DIRECT ON THIS EMAIL  FOR FAST RESPONDS

Regards,