[Debian-med-packaging] Business Credit Ratings Update

Manufacturing & Production Engineering Magazine mpe at cn.industrynews4u.co.uk
Tue Jun 20 16:18:58 BST 2023

Are your credit ratings damaging your business? Like to find out for Free?

View In Browser

HOME   CREDIT IMPROVEMENT   CONTACT

Are your Company Credit Ratings Damaging your Manufacturing Business?

Would you like to know for sure?

GET YOUR FREE REPORT

We offer a completely FREE Credit Insight Report showing all of the UK’s key trade credit ratings for your business.

Why is this important?

Cash Flow is critical in Manufacturing - a poor credit rating will damage your credit terms and drain cash from of your business.

GET YOUR FREE REPORT

Our clients enjoy:

Suppliers Trading terms boosted = more cash in your bank for longer

Access to funding and finance, and the rates you pay improve = reduced cost

Tendering work where ratings matter = more work

GET YOUR FREE REPORT

Our unique “success fee” based solution means that you don’t pay a penny if we can’t help... and it takes just 72 hours

GET YOUR FREE REPORT

Get your report and take the first step to improving how your manufacturing business is rated.

Trusted by companies across the UK

Testimonial

"Our company was referred to Lightbulb Credit to help us improve our credit rating. Within no time at all we were contacted by James and Olek who promptly got working on making this happen. With regular updates and information needed from us, we quickly had some fantastic results. Throughout the whole process the team were reassuring and were prompt whenever contacted. We would highly recommend them as their service was faultless."

READ CASE STUDY

Testimonial

"I don’t know how you did it but that is excellent news for us as a business. We have been banging our head against a wall with Experian for circa 15 months to no avail, so you being able to sort it out in such a short space of time is very well received and extremely impressive, I just wish I’d heard about your services sooner! Many thanks again. We have been really pleased with the rapid and positive results that James and the team at Lightbulb delivered for us across 2 key agencies"

READ CASE STUDY

Along with the support of all the leading credit agencies we also enjoy the financial strength that comes with being a Foresight Group Investment Company.

A Foresight Group
Investment
Useful Links

Our Story

Free Company Credit insight

Credit Monitoring

Credit Improvement
Click to Email

0115 6970825

Bramley House, Bramley Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG10 3SX

© All Rights Reserved   |  Unsubscribe