[Debian-med-packaging] [ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org: odil_0.12.2-3_source.changes REJECTED]

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Thu Jun 29 12:47:30 BST 2023

Hi Julien,

thanks for caring for odil.

Am Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at 11:27:46AM +0200 schrieb Julien Lamy:
> Thanks for the offer. I finally managed to upload: the errors were related
> to a weird combination of dpkg-genchanges not included the signature of the
> upstream archive (.orig.tar.gz.asc, first reject), and to pristine-tar not
> generating the same archive as the upstream one.
>
> The first error is definitely related to me not reading the documentation
> thoroughly, the second one seems like a bug in the git repository: is it
> possible to fix the pristine-tar branch so that we can re-generate the same
> archive as the one upstream?

I observed this from time to time.  For instance there is some pattern
for archives touched by Steffen Möller.  I discussed this with him
whether there might be a weak combination of confuration and involved
packages but we had no clue.  What I'm doing is to

    apt source odil

and re-inject pristine-tar into the Git repository to fix this.  If you
want me to help, please push (if you did not yet).