[Debian-med-packaging] LOOKING FOR GOLD BAR

mineraltrade mineralsourcedb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 11:18:22 BST 2024

Dear Friend,

I am an international gold bar / dust merchant currently in gold Bar supply
contract with notable banks and government entities in Dubai, Cyprus and
Malta and are seeking for a genuine supplier of gold Bar.

I am ready for immediate purchase of initial trial shipment of 100kg for
delivery to Dubai UAE and to sign 12months contract supply of 200kg per a
month once I locate a genuine seller

I am ready to assist in financing the shipping cost of the initial
shipment, as a way of facilitating the transaction and can buy at
USD38,000/kg for 22carat, 99.6% purity gold bar

If you by contact or information know or come across any genuine seller of
gold dust or bar do get back to me so we can in partnership handle the
transaction possibly on profit sharing as will be agreed.

Abdulaziz Mohammed- CEO
Mineral sources Enterprise
Office 1106, Indigo Icon Towers,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,