[Debian-med-packaging] Bug#1145120: Help needed for issue in package ants which looks hdf5 related

Adrian Bunk bunk at debian.org
Thu Sep 24 00:47:13 BST 2026


Control: reassign -1 vtk9
Control: forcemerge 1147167 -1
Control: affects 1147167  src:ants

On Thu, Sep 03, 2026 at 02:03:33PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Control: tags -1 help
> Thanks
> 
> Hi,
> 
> I gave bug #1145120 a try.  When doing so I injected the latest version
> of ants.  Unfortunately I get build errors where my gut feeling says its
> related to the hdf5 migration.  Unfortunately I'm not very deep into
> this.  I would be really happy if someone could have a look into the log
> on Salsa:
> 
>    https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/ants/-/jobs/10244318

The FTBFS problem for both the version in unstable and the new version 
in salsa was caused by #1147167, which has already beenfixed in the 
meantime.

> Thanks a lot for any help
>    Andreas.

cu
Adrian



More information about the Debian-med-packaging mailing list