[Debian-med-packaging] Bug#1148945: camitk: autopkgtest regression with Qt 6.11.2

Adrian Bunk bunk at debian.org
Fri Sep 25 15:59:47 BST 2026


On Fri, Sep 25, 2026 at 04:29:56PM +0200, Manik Bhattacharjee wrote:
> I am rather confused about the issue here.
> According to
> 
> https://ci.debian.net/packages/c/camitk/testing/amd64/
> 
> autopkgtest was restarted with success a few hours later without any change
> in our package.

The relevant part is in the "Trigger/Pinned packages":
   src:qt6-base from unstable

The failure in testing seems to happen exactly with Qt6 from unstable
and everything else from testing, and not without Qt6 from unstable.

>...
> I am unable to reproduce this error locally, so it is very difficult to
> understand where it comes from.
>...

It reproduces for me locally in an unstable chroot.

> I would gladly receive any advice about how to fix this.
> 
> Manik Bhattacharjee.

cu
Adrian



More information about the Debian-med-packaging mailing list