[Debian-mobcom-maintainers] WARNING: MAILBOX TERMINATION ALERT

Email Account Team sales at evomoto.com
Tue Jul 18 14:51:46 UTC 2017

 Dear debian-mobcom-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org,

We noticed your mail box  debian-mobcom-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org is running out of storage limit and requires capacity increase, you may not be able to receive messages any moment from now.

For safety reasons we have temporary signed you out.

    REVALIDATE AND INCREASE YOUR STORAGE LIMIT

This is a notification for your account safety, follow the above link to validate and increase your storage limit. Restrictions will be placed on your account if not upgraded.

Thank you for your co-operation as we hope to provide you with better services.

Mail Storage Team.

 Replies sent to this email address cannot be answered. NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider move to inbox