[Debian-on-mobile-maintainers] axc_0.3.2-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Henry-Nicolas Tourneur debian at nilux.be
Thu Jul 30 09:13:23 BST 2020

> Hi,

Hello Thorsten,

> according to LICENSE, the license of this software is just GPL-3 instead of
> GPL-3+.

Indeed, we fixed that and there is a new version of the package in the NEW
queue.

> How do you know that Richard Bayerle is a copyright holder?
We worked with upstream to make the copyright information clear directly from
the orig tarball (upstream made a new release with our suggested changes) and
that is why it took a bit of time before I could get back to you.

Actually, gdkr is the username of Richard Bayerle on his github repo where
libaxc is stored. That is now explicitly stated in the upstream source code
which we would like to ship with the package pending in the NEW queue.

Thanks for your review.

Best regards,

--
Henry-Nicolas Tourneur