[Debian-on-mobile-maintainers] Forking on MMSD

Marius Gripsgard marius at ubports.com
Wed Apr 14 19:39:11 BST 2021

Hi,

I would really like to avoid a fork, it's not worth doing dual work. Did you ping ofono devs at irc?  Also have you sendt upstream patches? If a fork is the way you want to go, you will need to rename it as the existing packages need to follow upstream, we can't just rip an existing packages away from upstream.

Best regards,
Marius