[Debian-on-mobile-maintainers] Processed: retitle 1008919 to phoc: Qt applications no longer process any touch input

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Mon Apr 4 10:39:03 BST 2022

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 1008919 phoc: Qt applications no longer process any touch input due to lack of frame event
Bug #1008919 [phoc] phoc: Qt applications no longer receive any input
Changed Bug title to 'phoc: Qt applications no longer process any touch input due to lack of frame event' from 'phoc: Qt applications no longer receive any input'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

1008919: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1008919
Debian Bug Tracking System