[Debian-on-mobile-maintainers] CI-generated arm64 packages

Arnaud Ferraris arnaud.ferraris at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 12:55:08 BST 2022

Dear fellow DebianOnMobile maintainers,

I'm pleased to announce that we now have an arm64 group runner on salsa.
Thanks to recent improvements[1] of the salsa-ci pipeline, this means we
can now have CI-generated arm64 packages.

arm64 builds are enabled automatically as long as the repo uses the
default salsa-ci pipeline. Therefore, no configuration change should be
required.

Reminder: the salsa-ci pipeline can be enabled:
- through a custom pipeline, usually in a 'debian/salsa-ci.yml' file[2]
- by using "recipes/debian.yml at salsa-ci-team/pipeline" as the default
pipeline in the project's CI/CD settings (recommended)

Enjoy,
Arnaud

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline/-/merge_requests/344
[2]