[Debian-pan-maintainers] [ctgensoft] Debian Packaging

PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Mon Jan 4 09:43:44 GMT 2016

Hello

> Wow Fred, ...a  million thanks!

No problem, I put as much information as possible in order to have somewhere on internet these informations ;)
I think that this can be completed, but hey think are evolving all the time.
This packaging things is a moving target.
Usually it goes the right way  -> simplification :))

> I am sorry I didn't reply before. I was working from home and quite
> busy. I started looking at your links, but it will take some time to
> process so much info, so we will come back with questions after the
> holidays,

No problem.

Cheers

Fred