[Debian-pan-maintainers] SOLEIL Packaging: 'maintainer' in 'debian/control'

Neil Williams neil at freexian.com
Tue Nov 23 13:53:38 GMT 2021

On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 at 13:00, Emmanuel FARHI
<emmanuel.farhi at synchrotron-soleil.fr> wrote:

> Hi Niel,
>
> I suggest to adopt the PaN maintainers mailing list for the following projects:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/binoculars

This link was a 404 but I've created the project in Salsa and made the
change as the project was described in the package, just had not been
created.

> https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/sasview

This doesn't seem to be like the other packages, it might be best to
check with the currently listed maintainers about this change
beforehand.

 Drew Parsons <dparsons at debian.org>,
 Stuart Prescott <stuart at debian.org>

The other packages have had the change added to Salsa. Not all package
related email will appear on the mailing list - the change needs to be
included in an upload to the archive for each package.