[Debian-pan-maintainers] mccode_0.0~git20230407082717.9acc187+ds3-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Peter Kjær Willendrup pkwi at dtu.dk
Wed Sep 13 15:41:41 BST 2023

Hi all,

Just to clarify:

I have lifted/removed the mentioned LGPL issue / comment that was from an ancient release and never in practice implemented. Further, the repo structure/organisation changed several times in the meantime which made the situation look even cloudier. :-)

Code is GPL v3 as mentioned in COPYING.

Best and thanks,
Peter