[Debian-rtc-admin] [rt.debian.org #8172] AutoReply CC: Increase the disk size for vogler

Debian Developer via RT rt at rt.debian.org
Fri Feb 28 22:18:24 GMT 2020

A new trouble ticket, a summary of which appears below the dashed line, regarding

  "Increase the disk size for vogler",

has been created and the Requestor set you as a CC, which is why you are receiving this autoreply-on-ticket-creation message.

In case you reply to this mail, please include the following string in the subject line (excluding quotation marks):

  [rt.debian.org #8172]

Hello DSA!

We'd like to enable HTTP uploads in Prosody so users can send cat pictures to each other,
It is important to mention that Prosody removes the uploads after some configurable time (we are thinking a month)

vogler as 2020-02-28, pre-buster upgrade

$ df -h .
/dev/vda1       9.8G  4.9G  4.5G  52% /

We have around 20 active users ATM, I'm thinking around 100M quota per user, so another 5G extra of space would be great.

If you guys have a "lesser" quality of storage (non-raid, slower, etc) that would work perfectly for this use case, just mount it on /var/lib/prosody/http_upload/ (perms 0750 owner prosody:prosody)

thanks!