Isabelle is packaged

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Tue Aug 12 23:15:04 UTC 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 12:10:23AM +0200, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> Le mardi 12 août 2008 à 23:29 +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane a écrit :

>> I'm basically finished packaging Isabelle. Available from
>> ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/isabelle.git

>> Any comment before I upload to sid? (Especially from Achim?)

> I have a syntax error in the changelog. Is it normal ?
> (I only have a -- instead of the name & date)

When putting a package in a VCS system, I usually commit a finalised
changelog when actually uploading. You have to locally finalise (put
a temporary name&date there) to test.

Also, the Poly/ML compiler package necessary to build the package is
being prepared by Achim Brucker, preliminary versions at
http://www.brucker.ch/projects/debian/index.en.html .

--
Lionel