From: Mr. Kevin Howard {Read & Reply} !!!

Kevin Howard kevin.h18 at msn.com
Sun Jul 20 20:59:15 UTC 2008

Financial Expert/Oakhill House,
130 Tonbridge Road , Hildenborough,
Tonbridge , Kent TN11 9DZ ,
United Kingdom .

    I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship. I am Mr. Kevin Howard, Financial Expert worked with prime Banks here in United Kingdom as Financial Consultant Auditor. I will be happy if we can do business together in good faith and this proposal will be of mutual benefit for us. I have a business proposal in the tune of £230,000.000.00-[Two Hundred & Thirty Million British Pounds Sterling} to be transferred to any safe account with your assistance. I have every possibility & advantages for the proceeds of this account to be paid to you and then both of us can share the money, 55% to me and 45% to you.  Can I trust you on this?

I had discussed this issue privately with the Top Bank Director and he agreed to help and have instructed me to look for a foreigner who will be trusted and capable to handle this transaction so that we can transfer this money out from UK . I guarantee that this will be executed under a concrete special arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this transfer. This money was secretly deposited and placed for an Investment before the late holder died and none of his families or relatives knows about this money, so it's discovered during an annual audition. If you can be trusted and capable to handle this business with me in full confidence & trust, please send me the following information for documentation purpose:

(1). Full names:
(2). Private phone numbers:
(3). Current residential address:
(4). Occupation:
(5). Age and Sex:

{6}.Your Full Banking Coordinates as follows.

Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account No:
Account Holder's Name: