scilab_5.1-2_i386.changes REJECTED

Mark Hymers ftpmaster at debian.org
Sat Apr 18 13:19:41 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm going to have to reject scilab from NEW due to a couple of missing things
in the copyright file.  If you add these, I'll accept it as soon as it comes
back in:

You reference various licenses by name but don't put the statement as to
where they can be found in the copyright file.  I suggest adding something
like:

======================================
On Debian systems:
The complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in
/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL
The complete text of the Artistic License can be found in
/usr/share/common-licenses/Artistic
The complete text of the BSD License can be found in
/usr/share/common-licenses/BSD
======================================

next to the LGPL equivalent you already have.

For the X11 license of BWidget, you need to put the full license in (as
it's not in common-licenses).  Just copy it over where you say X11
from modules/tclsci/tcl/BWidget-1.8.0/LICENSE.txt

That should be enough for me to accept the package more speedily next time.

Thanks,

Mark

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.