please rebuild orsa

Frank S. Thomas fst at debian.org
Fri Aug 21 06:53:42 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Monday 17 August 2009 09:03:17 Richard B. Kreckel wrote:
> Would it be possible to upload orsa again in order to get it re-built?
> I'm asking this because your package depends on libcln and this way it
> would pick up the (faster) version libcln 1.3.0-2 in experimental and
> allow it to enter testing.

orsa has already been binNMU'ed (by the release team I guess) to rebuild it
against libcln6. As you can see on http://packages.debian.org/sid/liborsa0c2a
orsa already depends on libcln6 on all architectures except on hurd-i386 and
m68k. So it already picked up libcln 1.3.0-2 and I don't see how another orsa
upload would improve the situation for cln. You should probably ask the
release team why cln has not entered testing yet and what needs to be done to
accomplish this.

Cheers
Frank