sivp_0.5.0-3_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Mon Aug 31 13:59:16 UTC 2009
(new) scilab-sivp_0.5.0-3_i386.deb optional math
Scilab Image and Video Processing toolbox
SIVP intends to do image and video processing tasks.
SIVP is meant to be a useful, efficient, and free image and
video processing toolbox for Scilab.
(new) sivp_0.5.0-3.diff.gz optional math
(new) sivp_0.5.0-3.dsc optional math
Changes: sivp (0.5.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Change of my email adresse since I am now DD
* Removal of Torsten on his request
* Standards-Version updated to 3.8.3
* DM-Upload-Allowed removed
* DEB_DH_MAKESHLIBS_ARGS added to avoid
* Package sivp renamed to scilab-sivp
* Scilab is free now. sivp can be moved into main.
* Copyright file updated with SIP info
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the debian-science-maintainers