Hello

George Appiah gappiah101 at mail.ge
Thu Jul 16 10:30:26 UTC 2009

Standard Chartered Bank
Accra High Street
PO Box 768
Accra Ghana

Good Day,

My name is Mr. George Appiah, I am the Head of Operations in Standard
Chartered Bank,Accra Ghana . I have a business proposal in the tune of
US$4.550M to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance if
willing.

After the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and
60% for me.Should you be interested, please respond to my letter
immediately,so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more
information on the project and how we would handle it.

You can contact me on my cell phone for further discussion:+233246843060

Please do get back to me with the required information for documentation
purpose:

(1)Full name:
(2)Private phone number:
(3)Current residential address: