libgtkdatabox

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Mon Jun 22 07:53:37 UTC 2009

On Sun, 21 Jun 2009, Brian Phelps wrote:

> I am the new maintainer for libgtkdatabox, the old website is:
> http://www.eudoxos.de/gtk/gtkdatabox/

Great.  Let me know if you need any help.  I guess you have access
to Debian Science SVN, right?

> and I am contacting the owner of that site to have it redirect to the
> new page, http://sourceforge.net/projects/gtkdatabox

Uhm - this explains why watch file did not reported.
Please update the watch file.

> There have been several updates to that package that are not reflected
> on the old page at eudoxes.de, log2 axis support has been added.  It
> is at version 0.9.1.1

Thanks for the information.

> I also am the author and maintainer of another OSS science/engineering
> project that is currently not in the debian packages list:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/brp-pacu/
>
> brp-pacu is used by engineers to equalize live sound (public address)
> systems.  It's at version 2.1.0

You mentioned that you are maintainer of this package but there is
no such package yet available.  Is there any ITP bug I might have
missed?

Kind regards

           Andreas.
--