[Pkg-scicomp-devel] Retiring from Debian

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr
Wed Jun 24 09:33:28 UTC 2009

Hello,

Le mardi 23 juin 2009 à 22:13 +0200, Rafael Laboissiere a écrit :
> I just retired from Debian.  I have already orphaned all packages that I
> maintain alone.  This message is sent to the people and the groups with whom
> I co-maintain packages.
Hmm, this is sad :/
I hope we will see you around from time to time...

About the orphan packages, I wonder if it is not the opportunity to
merge pkg-scicomp into Debian-Science.
What do you think about that ?

I have some interests in the packaging of sundials since Rafael seems to
be the only maintainer of it.

Sylvestre