You have benefited

grampro at live.com grampro at live.com
Mon May 4 15:42:21 UTC 2009

In our little way of salvaging Economic Recession to at
least 3% reduction, we have decided to share part of our
excess profit made from sales of our Award Movies to the
public. Selection of benefactors is based on box office
criteria.

You are selected as a benefactor of 410,000 US Dollars; this
is not a Lottery promotion. Our Company is an Award Movie
production company. Distribution of profit from our excess
sales bonus to the public is hinge free, if you had
experience or heard of any HOAX on the internet before now
this is certainly not one. We are also giving out aid to
H1N1 virus (Swine Flu) infected persons in Mexico and at the
Mexico border.

For information to redeem this cash direct your reply to:
asksecgen at live.com
Message ID. 342&33555. (Sign: Grams Information Center.)
Email us and call to confirm. Call now +1 206-426-6689.