HI?

Miss Zeneb douglas doziento at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 10:20:35 UTC 2009

Dear Beloved,

How are you and your families? I hope all is well with you all?. Please I need your

services in a  matter regarding funds out of my family beneficiary

deposit for acquisition of properties in your good country. This

requires a private arrangement. You will receive these funds in your

name,i have all the legal documents that will be needed.

I am willing to pay a generous management fee.I have all the details

 as if you are willing to assist me invest it your country.

All correspondences will be via email and telephone.I will expect a

straight answer from you. Yes or no. If yes, then lets work out the

modalities.

God bless you and your family. i will be wait your urgent reply.

Thanks

Miss Zeneb.