r36026 - in /packages/bibus/trunk/debian: changelog control

Jan Beyer jan at beathovn.de
Wed Nov 25 10:40:03 UTC 2009

plessy at users.alioth.debian.org wrote on 11/24/2009 12:33 PM:
> Author: plessy
> Date: Tue Nov 24 11:33:06 2009
> New Revision: 36026

> Log:
> Bibus depends on python-wxgtk2.8 or superior. Here is the error message:
Many thanks for spotting this - I was kind of aware, that upstream said,
bibus needs 2.8, but I was unsure, whether he meant only the windows
version. And I haven't come around to simply testing it actually. So
many thanks again for this welcome help!

But we don't need an additional version, as 1.5.1-1 was not yet uploaded
- despite the changelog having "unstable" in it - sorry for this. My
mistake, which confused you.

I will fix this and look into the man-page installation (which does not
yet work correctly) as soon as I have time. This might not be before
weekend. We'll see.

Best Regards,
Jan