salome_5.1.3-10_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Tue Aug 17 15:50:22 UTC 2010
(new) salome-doc_5.1.3-10_all.deb extra doc
Numerical simulation pre- and post-processor documentation
Salomé is a pre- and post-processor for numerical simulations. It can import
CAD files in IGES and STEP formats, facilitates component integration in
heterogeneous systems, and has a user-friendly GUI as well as a Python console
with all of the platform functionality.
This package contains the user documentation for Salomé.
Changes: salome (5.1.3-10) unstable; urgency=low
[ Denis Barbier ]
* Fix a missing include in KERNEL causing FTBFS when built with LAM.
* Change PPC to PPCurve to avoid PPC macro on PPC arch (closes: #585615).
* Reconstructed the clean target to remove auto-generated files.
* Build in a separate build directory to simplify cleaning.
* Add AM_MAINTAINER_MODE to all configure.ac files and configure with
* Add --disable-dependency-tracking to configure flags.
* Properly install hxx2salome files into bindir.
* Put _lib*_Swig.so files into python library, not libdir.
[ Adam C. Powell, IV ]
* Make salome-dev conflict with old libsalome-dev package (closes: #585837).
* Rebulid using new default python version (closes: #587387).
* Changed whrandom to random in kernel python files (closes: #588728).
* Changed doc image formats from jpg to svg (closes: #585050).
* Reinstated the -doc package with only usr_docs for now.
* Combined reconfigure, configure and build targets, with configure,
build-arch & install-arch in one loop.
* Added make install to build-indep target.
* Deactivated -build-in-tree patches because they're no longer needed.
* Added -debian-dirs patches to check for binaries in the right places.
* Remove build tree to save disk space during build.
* Fixed new compilation bugs in YACS module (stricter compiler behavior?).
* Changed all Python versions to 2.6.
* Bumped Standards-Version.
[ Christophe Trophime ]
* Force Qt tools (moc, uic, rcc, lrelease) to the right major version.
Override entries for your package:
salome-common_5.1.3-10_all.deb - extra science
salome-dev_5.1.3-10_all.deb - extra devel
salome-examples_5.1.3-10_all.deb - extra doc
salome_5.1.3-10.dsc - source science
salome_5.1.3-10_amd64.deb - extra science
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 585050 585615 585837 587387 588728
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the debian-science-maintainers