astk_1.8.0-1.1_i386.changes REJECTED

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Wed Aug 18 16:53:23 UTC 2010

Quoting Sylvestre Ledru (sylvestre at debian.org):
> Hello Christian,
>
> Thanks for your modifications and your upload. (I was not sure you
> uploaded it initially).

Yes, I did upload (this is my safe option, just to be sure not to
forget).

Wehn I noticed that you guys were uploading a maintainer upload, I
couldn't find an opportunity to remove my NMU from the delayed queue
(given my about 5 minutes online timeslot per day these days). So? I
decided to let my NMU live its life and get REJECTed

Thanks for your work building and uploading. Thanks for  your work,
also, on all this HPC-related packaging activities. After all, I don't
give up the hope that, some day, Onera will finally use The Right
Distro for our HPC machines and other departmental scientific
servers...:-)