mathgl_1.11.0.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl ftpmaster at debian.org
Thu Dec 2 16:47:28 UTC 2010

Hi maintainers!

Your copyright files says:

Files: *
[..]
License: LGPL

But that's far from true.  So far I found:

examples/* GPLv2+
include/mgl/{gsl.fs,mgl_idtf.h,mgl_w.h,mglplot.fs,vectors.fs} GPLv2+
lang/mgl.i GPLv2+
mgl/mgl_zb.cpp  GPLv2+
texinfo/fdl.texi Uhm... the whole documentation seems to be GFDL licensed
utils/*.cpp  GPLv2+

And I'm also wondering, what the files in fonts/*  are.  What kind of
format is this?  How to I edit them?  With which tool?

Best regards,
  Alexander

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.