Processed: tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sun Feb 14 07:06:08 UTC 2010

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # Sun Feb 14 07:03:20 UTC 2010
> # Tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW
> # http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
> #
> # Source package in NEW: virtualbox-ose
> tags 568296 + pending
Bug #568296 [virtualbox-ose] virtualbox-ose 3.1.2-dfsg-1+b1 recommends mysterious 3.1.2-dfsg-1+b1 module sources
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: virtualbox-ose
> tags 565285 + pending
Bug #565285 [virtualbox-ose] virtualbox-ose: lenny stable in virtualbox_ose inactive
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: virtualbox-ose
> tags 567030 + pending
Bug #567030 [virtualbox-ose-guest-utils] virtualbox-ose-guest-utils: recommended -source and/or -dkms package version does not exist
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: nauty
> tags 569626 + pending
Bug #569626 [nauty] nauty FTBFS: conflicting types for 'getline'
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: libnet-smtp-tls-perl
> tags 569749 + pending
Bug #569749 [wnpp] ITP: libnet-smtp-tls-perl -- Perl SMTP client library supporting TLS and AUTH
Bug #569748 [wnpp] ITP: libnet-smtp-tls-perl -- A Perl SMTP client library supporting TLS and AUTH
Added tag(s) pending.
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)