YOUR COMPENSATION FROM UNITED NATION LONDON

UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION LONDON unorganzationbj at sify.com
Tue Jun 8 14:02:04 UTC 2010

UNITED NATION ZONAL OFFICE LONDON
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT CENTRE
WHITEHALL COURT LONDON SW1A 2EL

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

                       UNITED NATION COMPENSATION ALERT

It might interest you to note that we have Your fund packaged in our custody assigned to be delivered to your address from the UNITED NATION COMPENSATION UNIT LONDON, The packages is said be valued at US$$1.5M. United States Dollars. You were randomly selected among the beneficiaries of this kind gesture from the UNITED NATION via an electronic automated message address.

In that effect,the delivery agent handling the delivery will soon be on his way to meet with you upon your response.Urgently confirm the following information’s to enable us effect the delivery without delay this includes:

1)  Your full name and address
2)  A contact cell phone number of yours
3) The nearest Airport to your home.
4) A copy of your I.D eg driving license or international passport for
easy identification as the beneficiary during the delivery.

Best Regards.
Mr. Amir Dossal
+447045703884