Always use some specific servers to build a package

Kurt Roeckx kurt at roeckx.be
Wed Jun 30 21:16:53 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 10:33:22PM +0200, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> Hello Kurt (and others),
>
> I am coming back on the atlas issue with the list.
>
> > > * Kurt Roeckx (kurt at roeckx.be) [100612 17:08]:
> > > What we can do is exclude packages from getting build on some
> > > buildds.  We'd need a list of the packags and which buildds
> > > you'd like to avoid.
> Could you exclude atlas build on:
> * peri (hppa)

Why would you exclude peri when it runs on the same cpu type than
penalosa, more recent than lafayette, and peri is even the one
with most RAM?

> * lucatelli (mips)
> * rossini (hurd-i386)
> * excelsior (amd64)

Why do you want to exclude excelsior?  (It's not running anymore,
so it doesn't really matter.)  But not all buildds even support
the same things as excelsior did.

> * caballero (ia64)
> * schroeder (sparc)

No idea about the other arches.

And I really can't help but feel that this is not a good solution.

Kurt