Hi: 2010

Colin Carruthers carr1002 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 27 04:00:00 UTC 2010

Dear friend:
We are OEM(Original Equipment Manufacture)who mainly produce electrical products, such as digital cameras, mobile, LCD TV, Laptops Notebooks, Digital Video, Mp4, GPS, and so on. We can offer you both high quality products and competitive price .All items we list on this website are brand new and original with sealed box. And come with official warranty of at least one year.
Need your advise and your further inquiry about our products will be highly appreciated and replied promptly. Thanks for your time.
Purchase products immediately from our convenient online store. You will have much benefit in shopping from us.
Website:    http://www.itelep.com
         Mail:  itelep at 188.com

3