hi%TON--REN

Alejandro Rodrigo Salva Lazarte pelado1978 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 08:03:32 UTC 2010

Hello #006600
       Please forgive us to disturb your precious time.We are Hailong company.This is a electronic  company.one of the biggest international trading wholesalers in China.We mainly sell electrical  products.
      We can offer the high quality and competitive price, and all the products come with international  warranty. If you have time, please visit our website.

Thanks & Best Regards,

W e b s i t e:ioffershop168.com
MSN:ioffershop168 at hotmail.com
Email:ioffershop at 188.com